3. A 3rd level has been added to the first skills in each Talent Point tree.
4. Additional 2 levels for Talent Point Enhancement skills have been added.
5. Additional skill levels added as follows:
6. Enchantment above +20 has changed and existing equipment +21 and higher has been converted automatically. (Stats of equipment remain the same)
When equipment (Rank 7) reaches +20 it will gain x1 Luciad's Power
To increase stats further, you must combine with Luciad's Power Stone: Weapon or Luciad's Power Stone: Armor and Luciad's Pure Cube.
Luciad's Pure cube will drop from all bosses 150+
You can obtain Luciad Power Stones by extracting from other armors/weapons +20 with Luciad's Power Extractor. You must use 1 Extractor for every 1 Luciad's Power stored in the equipment
Already existing armor and weapons can be increased to a maximum of 32 (Previous value of +25 equipment).
Before -> After (Number of Luciad's Power)
20 -> 1
21 -> 2
22 -> 4
23 -> 8
24 -> 16
25 -> 32
7. It's possible to have up to 7 lines for weapon/accessory awakening. You need Blessed Awakening Stone for weapons, and Blessed Awakening Stone: Accessory for accessories. To create these, simply combine existing awakening stones with Pure Luciad's Energy
8. You can now open up to 5,000 Skill Card Boxes in one go at the Coin Exchanger NPC.
9. New dungeon added: Brighten's Maze.
10. New questline was added to enter Brighten's Maze - Starting at Luciad Society Ruth.
11. New weapons added: Pure White Weapon
These can be obtained by combining existing Island of Forgotten Gods weapons, with a clean Circus dungeon weapon, and Pure Luciad's Energy (25 for 1-handed, 50 for 2-handed).
Luciad's Power can be increased to a maximum of 40 on this equipment. When increasing above 32, you must also use Luciad's Advanced Cube.
12. Enhanced Teardrops can now be leveled up to +10 via the Soul Crafter NPC.
It is possible to upgrade to +5 using Soul Stone Essence which is dropped in the new dungeon
You can upgrade all the way from +1 to +10 using Volatile Soul Stone Essence from the Cash Shop.
13. Drop rates in Sky Fortress have been increased.
14. The following items have now been added into stackable boxes when dropped.
Creature Skill Artifact
Soul of Mortis
Ring of Horadric
Blue Necklace of Kainen
Red Earring of Kainen
Mirror of Janua
Shield of Janua
15. The weight of the following items have been changed
16. Crystal of Devildom can now be stored in the warehouse.
17. Scroll of Refresh and Scroll of Pet Power had the limits raised for what they will work with